Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a minute since I've posted. Times are rough right now so I haven't been around as much and with my health and the loss of Marley it's been really hard for me to get back into normal routine. My poor boy is gettin fat so it's high time i got my butt back to working his lol. Any who here's some pics from today.

ready to go

focused healing

down stay

workin the tire

Thanks for looking​

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
he is looking great as always :)

have you had your surgery yet? I was wondering about you, hope things get back on track for you soon.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww he is such a good boy the wayhe focuses on you . Looks great in that harness I need to find some of that tape I love it.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Work it Dosia! (Don't tell him, but he makes funny, but cute, faces when he pulls and is working hard)
I hope you're able to get everything you need and get back on track. That's not fun at all :(

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is looking great as always :)

have you had your surgery yet? I was wondering about you, hope things get back on track for you soon.
Thanks girl. Still waiting on the surgery :( it's a big old hassle since I don't have insurance :(
awww he is such a good boy the way he focuses on you . Looks great in that harness I need to find some of that tape I love it.
Thanks Angel :hug: I love that tape too, walmart special ;)
he looks like a happy camper.
He's such a happy go lucky dog :woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Work it Dosia! (Don't tell him, but he makes funny, but cute, faces when he pulls and is working hard)
I hope you're able to get everything you need and get back on track. That's not fun at all :(
LOLL he totally does make the best faces lol. Are you guys still coming down on Saturdays? We really need to get back on it lol.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Nice to see you out working Dosia ;) looks like he looves to pull.

And that harness looks great on him...freaked me out for a second cuz it looked like Dosia had a Boa for a buddy there lol :D

Hope you feel better soon girl!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
LOLL he totally does make the best faces lol. Are you guys still coming down on Saturdays? We really need to get back on it lol.
I haven't gone out in awhile but I might head up next Saturday and just remove the lighter tire since we haven't worked as much recently. By brain is so used to everything stopping this time of year. And I've been excited about adding a new scaly member to the family. I have a horrible case of anxiety right now, impatient. Lol :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice to see you out working Dosia ;) looks like he looves to pull.

And that harness looks great on him...freaked me out for a second cuz it looked like Dosia had a Boa for a buddy there lol :D

Hope you feel better soon girl!!
Thank you. He really does love to pull. He gets all stir crazy when I don't work with him.
I haven't gone out in awhile but I might head up next Saturday and just remove the lighter tire since we haven't worked as much recently. By brain is so used to everything stopping this time of year. And I've been excited about adding a new scaly member to the family. I have a horrible case of anxiety right now, impatient. Lol :)
Cool, just shoot me a txt if you come down :D I can't wait to see the new addition. I love snakes :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts