Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted an update in awhile, how about some training pictures?

Every Monday I get together with a small group of friends and we do some training. Mainly using each other as distractions and sharing equipment (Since we each use different training methods, they integrate punishment, while I'm aversive-free, so big differences :) )

I said there'd be puppies! Jason of Alderhimmel GSDs brought his newest additions, cute little buggars! The female has an excellent bite and didn't lose interest in the tug at all... the male on the other hand finds being a puppy more entertaining right now. lol (I believe they're imported from the Czech Republic)

For my GSD peeps
Dam:
Chilli z Noveho Draka

Sire:
V Black-Jack von der Teufelskehle

And a cute moment

I believe Lendl here is a Ellis dog, very nice puppy

My friend's Mal Coda (we get a two for one deal on recalls with Coda and Dakota)

And Dakota had a breakthrough today(well, yesterday now...)! The last time we tried bitework with a decoy he was hesitant to go after it, not wanting to upset the decoy. This time he was all gung-ho and into it! I expected small improvements but this was just a 180 flop. Very proud of him today :)

And Dakota getting some experience working with others :)

Happy puppy!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Thanks for viewing! :D

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love them all! What a great looking bunch! :)

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yay Dakota!!! Lovely pictures as always. Jeesh those puppies are so cute with their fluff fur lol

Sent from Petguide.com App

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the pictures and all the happy pups. Looks like everyone had a great time :]
Thank you! We all had a blast, it's nice having a decoy that'll work just for the love of it.

Love them all! What a great looking bunch! :)
Vielen dank! ^^ They're a great group

LMAO at 2 for 1 recall.
Love the pics.
Lol it really gets confusing sometimes. We've had to really gotten on ourselves because we've accidentally broke each other's dogs down-stays while talking to our dog. Can't get mad at them for it! :roll:

Yay Dakota!!! Lovely pictures as always. Jeesh those puppies are so cute with their fluff fur lol

Sent from Petguide.com App
Why thank yuh! The puppies were surprisingly polite for pups, I usually am not a puppy fan but they were very nice. Even polite with the other Mal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts