Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am new to this site and was just wondering if someone could help me out i have a Male and Female Pitbull they both are wonderful however my female is so much farther behind then my male. what are some tips on house training and tricks. My male is fully house trained at 10 weeks and she is 13 weeks and still peeing on the floor does anyone know why? Thanks :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Some puppies just take longer. Is she drinking a large amount of water? I just took my puppy out every 15-30 minutes and would repeatedly say "go potty" when i took her. After about a week, all I had to do was so "go potty" and she would run to the door if she needed to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try taking her out more often and when she pees outside try putting her in that exact same spot when you take her out again so she can become familiar with peeing outside. And also make sure you do not let her see you clean the mess. I would just put her outside on her spot and clean the mess up while shes away for a bit.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Do you have a feeding routine? That helps make them go regularly. When I first got my boy I would take him out like every hour until he knew to go to the door on his own lol. I was over paranoid lol Your pup is still young though, the 3 weeks head start the other one has is a huge difference in puppies :)

Also when are the mistakes happening? around the same time or day? night?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts