Go Pitbull Forums banner

Training videos from today including Gannicus!

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
Gannicus's second time to the training field and he is doing great! Last time I had no problem outing him but he was in higher drive this week and it showed that it was going to be a problem. We did a few sessions then in the last session I put an E collar and his out was great with no fight. He's 11 months old now so he has to learn out is out. I'm so proud of my little guy he is going to be natural like his daddy.

Gannicus Sch1 427-13 - YouTube

Teaching him not to spin and take his eyes of the helper
Gannicus sch3 427-13 - YouTube

Last session of the day and it was pretty good, this is when he did a good out but it's off camera
Gannicus sch4 427-13 - YouTube

I love this video of Varro, Ron is a dork who took the video but as Varro comes around the blind he runs at Ron. Not to bite him but distracted by the camera lol.
Varro sch 427-13 - YouTube

Not too sure what I am going to do with Rain. She doesn't have the best grips but has the drive to do the sport. Some days grips are good some days like this she bounces off. There is just something about this little dog though I just love.

Rain vid 1 427-13 - YouTube

It was hot today so we went swimming. Gannicus is a dork!
Gannicus swiming - YouTube

Siren practicing her dock diving lol
Siren swimming 427-13 - YouTube

See less See more
#8 ·
I forgot Varro's Retrieve over the Wall. He's doing pretty good but stopping on the top on the way back. He is a little confused since I make him stop in agility he hasn't learned the difference between this wall and agility yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.