Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first pitbull, he is 7 months old now and I want to know, what tipes of training can I do with him. The only problem is, that we live in flat. Like all pitbull owners, I want, that my pitbull will be strong and muscular, but not aggressive. Maybe anyone can give me some advices, how to train my pitbull in flat? I just need to know what equipments we need for training.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i would wait till he gets a little bit older...

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
once he is older, you can get a small fold-able treadmill, thats what I use when the weather is cold\rain\snow\ice (which is all the time it seems right now). Once he gets older he can start using it. For now, if you get it get him used to it and around the noise if its electric. Give him treats and love around it. My pup loves it so much no matter where we are if I saw treadmill he high tails it to the spare bedroom for a run, lol.

You can also get a flirt pole, I use that around my apartment and outside in the park.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.