Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, I know I shouldn't tease him, but it was just so funny when my husband walked up on Trance and he freaked out! It scares the bejeebus outta him for some reason, I guess because he can't see your face. I thought I'd try and see if he remembered the helmet. And he did, LOL.
I know....I know....I deserve a ruler slapping for teasing the dogs.

For some dogs its vacuums, for some dogs its feet under the blankets, for Trance, it is the EVIL HELMET OF DOOM!

He's cool as soon as I talk to him or lift the visor. >.<
Notice Vaia's (the pup) like wth's wrong man? LOL she's not scared of anything.

Trance being a little tough guy as a pup. LOL

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
LMAO that pup is like O hey, no wait here I am come pet me.. stop moving lmao

Hes gorgeous! China hates guns and we hunt or just get trigger happy and she freaks out, climbing walls the whole shebang lol! :D :)

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
awwwww poor trance! LOL! he's so tuff, growling while backing away and wagging his tail bahhahaha!!!
At least he isn't ATTACKING the helmet... my girls will attack the vacuum. no growling or barking involved, just straight out attack of the vacuum!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL! I know, he gets freaked out over the helmet big time.

My first pit was really high strung and fireworks would really tick him off, he would jump 6 feet in the air on his chain trying to get them, LOL. Scream n jump, scream n jump. You know that hilarious squeaking noise pits make when they want somethin baaaaad. lol >:)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol awesome vids..this makes me want to take a video of czar looking out the window barking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts