Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this isn't about bullies but cracks me up. My dogs were out in the yard yapping at something and I went and looked and took a video. They had another snapper. Usually I see the end result but today the sucker was still alive and they were on it like stink on poo. I posted it on FB. A friend of mine told me to post it on a local sale page as a joke because of some of the nonsense that gets posted on them. Here is the end result.......

Boy I stirred up some poo lmao. All because my dogs ate a turtle...by the way the turtle is nice and dead now and they are eating him. They eat them all the time. If the turtles want a safe home it sure isn't my pond. Hell the Mo. conservationist even says they are good eating bahahahahaha. My dogs must have good taste.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is hilarious.

Maybe the others will go poop out the sticks they have shoved up there soon.

I once posted a video on FB of my dog playing with (ahem, killing) a bird. Was honestly surprised I didn't get any flack for it.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Be careful what you post on facebook and else where, you'd be surprised how that can be spung as evidence in court and won by other party..

This is why I post little on hunting and over all about my.yard.. out of sight out of mind.. it takes one to ruin it. Those who know, know. Those who don't, don't
If you can delete posts on fb, it would be wise to do so if you ask me.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Be careful what you post on facebook and else where, you'd be surprised how that can be spung as evidence in court and won by other party..

This is why I post little on hunting and over all about my.yard.. out of sight out of mind.. it takes one to ruin it. Those who know, know. Those who don't, don't
If you can delete posts on fb, it would be wise to do so if you ask me.
There was nothing illegal done. My dog killed a turtle from my pond. I looked up the Mo. Conservation laws and they aren't protected its legal to kill them as well as trap them.

I know what your saying though. My best friend lost custody of her son for awhile over Facebook posts.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Man, I be ate hell outta that feller.
Some of the best meat battered and fried. I also make fritters outta snappers. The meat has A good consistency for them.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
There was nothing illegal done. My dog killed a turtle from my pond. I looked up the Mo. Conservation laws and they aren't protected its legal to kill them as well as trap them.

Never said it was.. doesn't have to be illegal for you to run into law issues ..

I've had two incidences fairly recent accusing me of dog fighting..

No evidence because I don't, nothing remotely illegal witnessed by those who brought it up... All because they saw something they didn't like.

The less you burden yourself the better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts