Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have these sour candies called warheads an i wanted to see both bear's an cali's reaction towards the candy :rofl: bear is soo funny as for cali she dosnt mind at all weird. The first time bear tired it he didnt know what it was soo took it then spat it out so i had to get a vid an this is what he gave me for the second him lol

this is cali tryin the candy out

After trying the candies out, they got the zoomies, well bear did an cali just followed :D

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Hahahahaha Bruno barks and gives me his Elvis lip,when I try to paint his toenails.

Reminds me of Bears reaction. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahahaha Bruno barks and gives me his Elvis lip,when I try to paint his toenails.

Reminds me of Bears reaction. LOL
:rofl: thats his way of telling me i don't like it, get that nasty candy away from me :D

O i tried to paint bears nails an he got crazy on me an started to bark :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo @ the Chi running behind them and Bear running Cali over. I love Bear reaction and am glad to see Cali be brave and try one out :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmaoooo @ the Chi running behind them and Bear running Cali over. I love Bear reaction and am glad to see Cali be brave and try one out :p
Ya roxy likes to act like a referee LOL. Cali is a brave gurl she will do an try anything

cute videos! It was funny how he kept running her over in that last vid
LOL thats what happens when you get in bears way :rofl:

That's too funny! lol
LOL i know

LOLL that was too cute :)
Thanks :D i tried to see if my beagle would try but he is one darn smart dog took one sniff an walked away

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah ROxy is the head B around there and Shilooh is too smart, he knew better :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO at that 2nd video where cali just grabbed the candy and then spit it out all quick CMTFU. love the zoomies too as bear just runs them all over lol

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah ROxy is the head B around there and Shilooh is too smart, he knew better :p
LOL thats y a beagle's nose always knows what good an not :rofl:

LMAO at that 2nd video where cali just grabbed the candy and then spit it out all quick CMTFU. love the zoomies too as bear just runs them all over lol
Ya cali was showing off that she is tuff an can eat that candy like its nothing :rofl: as for bear nothing can get in his way when it comes to zoomies :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts