Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... there are no dogs here, but I'm trying my hand at doing some Portraiture.. lemme know what y'all think, please.

Trinity in all her tom-boyish glory!

Trinity laid down in the grass, and I grabbed the opportunity here. Please excuse her "mocas" lol

Aiyana looking cute on a rock in the creek

Trinity reading to her daddy!

Chenoa looking beautiful!

Chenoa had the idea to put the flower in her hair and lean up against the tree, I just did the hard job of taking the picture!

Robert Jr (daddy) and Robert III (son)

Robert Jr. I took this pic from the bridge above the creek.

Aiyana forced this smile, but it's still cute lol

Chenoa's idea, again

Trinity trying to copy what her sisters did. Monkey see, Monkey do!

Chenoa off in "Wonder land" lol

Aiyana with another forced smile, but still cute, none the less

Chenoa, Loretta (Robert Jr's mom), Aiyana and Trinity

Chenoa and Aiyana (they're having a sisterly argument, but I made them pose together lol)

I liked this one, but it came out a bit dark due to my inattention to the lighting behind me, so I toned it down a bit with just a tad of color left lol

I have more to add, but have to go to work now, lol. I'll be back later. I hope y'all have enjoyed and can't wait to see your feedback on my work.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Portraiture Continued...

Chenoa and Robert III

Me and Chenoa

Robert III and Loretta (his grandma)

Trinity doing her own thing

Trinity again

The 4 Henchmen, err... Horsemen, lol

Me and Robert Jr

Me

Me, again. Did I mention I hate being in pictures?

Trinity and her Daddy

I think that's it now... lol... I may come up with some more though, lol.

Thanks for looking!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Love the one of Monkey see monkey do :) those shadows across tinnitus face are Great thanks for sharing. Beautiful family photos :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you ladies. Amy, I think that's my favorite out of this set of photos, and the one from our hike this past weekend with her head thrown back, laughing, like she's taking over the world kind of laugh lol.

I also like the one of her reading to her daddy. All throughout the park, there are signs posted, telling about the different plants/wildlife that's in the park, or may be seen in the park.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Stan! I see the mistakes I made, looking thru them, and know what to pay more attention to next time, lol. It's easier to see once I upload them and look back over them, but there's no fixing those mistakes in any editing tool, since I don't have Photoshop. I miss my Photoshop though!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Awesome pictures! Their personalities seem to be expressed very well in some of the shots. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much Celeste! I know I could've done better on some of them, and will strive for excellence in the next round of shots, lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much for the compliment Tina! My oldest daughter came up with her own ideas on the poses she did! I'm so proud of my little wanna-be model. Now if she'd just smile more. I've come to the conclusion she doesn't smile because of her teeth. She used to suck her thumb really bad, and just recently broke the habit, but it forced her front teeth outward as a result. I'm pretty sure she's ashamed of that and that's why she doesn't smile. I tell her all the time she's my beautiful baby girl, though, as I do the other two girls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts