Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, the other photo storage/editing site I use (actually signed up for and never went back to til now) doesn't have html or image codes, so I have to edit photos, download to my computer and then upload here from the computer...

Anyways, this photo is of Trinity from her 1st birthday. I was trying some things out to see what I could and couldn't do with photoshop express vs photobucket. Tell me what y'all think, please.

Also, I've added a pic of Trinity and myself... the color was off, and the whole picture was grainy (taken with a crappy phone camera)...

Attachments

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Awwwwwww... nini looks so wittle!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She was little there lol.... but it didn't seem like it lol. She's grown up so fast it's not funny. I discovered that there are advantages to using the photoshop express editor, and some disadvantages vs using photoshop's editing tools. I can't do the © symbol in photobucket and I can't make my font bold either. In the photoshop editor, I can do the little extras, but there's no image code for me to share the photo like I would from photobucket... Oh, well. Ya win some and lose some lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts