Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My BFF's sister is looking for a place to live that will let him be there too. In the meantime I am keeping him working him and getting him on a proper diet. He fit right in to our crazy household. He learned quickly that when I get up my side of the bed is free game to the big dogs. LOL!

Squishy Tucker Face.

Dawn took this one while I was in the shower. he's a sneaky boy. LOL!

I'm beginning to switch him and Ecko over to TOTW. We also set up a treadmill so they get their fair share of exercise even if my back won't let me join them. :) He should have a nice tuck and be a muscle head by the time Boogy finds a good place to live. :)

I know Krystal has had American Bulldogs before, so if she, or anyone has any advice for us, please feel free to speak up. Thank you. :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
good to see ya around Ecko! Your nephew is gorgeous, btw. I have no input to offer, other than to ask each potential landlord she calls if pets are allowed, and if so, if there are any breed restrictions. It's always best to let the pootential landlord meet all members of the family, including those of the four-legged, canine variety. Best of luck & please keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG that face , Im in love <3 . Id want to keep him and never give him back what a sweetheart, face looks soo smooshable .

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boogie aka Lauren, my "sister" is moving into her new place next week. So I only have a few more days with him. He is SUCH a bone head. He's only a year and it's hard to remember that when he is so big. 70 lbs easy. He tramples the chihuahua and is deathly afraid of moving cars so walks are a bit challenging, but he is a dream on the treadmill. I ordered a green 1.5" collar from Nizmo's K9 Supply website and am looking forward to sending that home with him. He's a snuggle bug and wants to be near me as much as possible. If I could afford another dog permanently I would definitely talk Boogie into letting me keep him. Who knows though, she's in and out of places all of the time so he may fall back into my lap again. he comes over to play with Ecko occasionally so I'm sure I'll have more pics to post eventually. Thank you all for your sweet comments. He's a good boy. I'll miss him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts