Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This is my sweet dog, Dharma. He's an American Staffordshire Terrier and we are from Portugal.

Hope you like him :roll:

2 months: When i arrived at the breeder's home to pick him up :)))

10 months

12 months:

14 months:

16 months:

19 months (taken today):

And here's Dharma pedigree:

I hope you like him. He's my lovely and loyal companion, he travels with me eveywhere and i love him more and more each day.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
He is stunning, welcome to the site.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
GORGEOUS! very stunning boy you have there :) Do you show him or anything?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GORGEOUS! very stunning boy you have there :) Do you show him or anything?
Thank you very much Bella :)) Dharma really appreciates it.

To answer your question, no i don't show him at the moment (although i attend to dog shows with other dogs or as a visitor) because when he was born a BSL came out in my country prohibiting the breeding of 7 breeds (AST, APBT, SBT, Dogo Argentino, Rottweiler, Tosa Inu, and Brazilian Mastiff). So now, in order to be "legal" to breed them, each breeder needs to have absurd facilities with high fences etc etc, needless to say, it's very expensive but hopefully my dog will have an approved pedigree mid this year since "Tugacan Kennels" are almost done with everything that is needed.

I think he has great show potential, despite some of his faults (pink eyelid).

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
he is absolutely gorgeous .. love me some Amstaffs

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
welcome! What a great looking boy you have! Love the sand face picture :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thank you all so much!!! I'm very proud of my boy, he's a wonderful dog.

Since you liked him i'll introduce the rest of the family :))) :

Homemade Springpole as Christmas present:

He was about 8-9 months in this pic with my older dog and his best friend, Óscar:

Summer pictures:

And with Karballidos Staffs Eternity Best:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
He really is beautiful to look at, love the last one sun in his eyes, loving the heat on his face. Looks like he has a great life! Oscar is a cutie too .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He really is beautiful to look at, love the last one sun in his eyes, loving the heat on his face. Looks like he has a great life! Oscar is a cutie too .
Thank you ames,

i try to provide him the best i can. Your boy is very handsome as well :) the expression reminds me a lot of Dharma, but then again, i think all AST's and APBT's have the same "smiley" expression hehehe

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thank you ames,

i try to provide him the best i can. Your boy is very handsome as well :) the expression reminds me a lot of Dharma, but then again, i think all AST's and APBT's have the same "smiley" expression hehehe
that's why I love them so! Hard to resist that grin :) Thanks for the kind words. My boy's parents are supposed to be AmStaff as well, but I never got papers, so your guess is as good as mine on what he is. He is a great pet so that's all I care about :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow your beaches there are amazing, im jealous. Beautiful Pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice Amstaff. Love the pic of him standing on the statue.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts