Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was patting Hope on her belly and noticed she has thes two little walnut or so sized bumps towards her back end. Like if she were a male and her testies have not dropped yet. Not sure what is going on but I am kinda worried about it:confused:. I am going to make her a vet appointment first thing in the morning. Does anyone know what they might be
Thanks for any info

·
Registered
711 Posts
Never heard of it before.
that's scary. Got my fingers crossed for you.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
All dogs have lymph nodes back there and they are about walnut size, Most likely that is what they are, perfectly normal. The are found inside the rear legs and if your looking at a female I can see where you cold say they would be where testicles would be.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hermaphrodite ;) jk jk. not sure what it is but if its lymph nodes swollen enough to be noticeable you should probly take her in anyhow...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ill keep her in my prays...better to bring her to the vet just to be safe. Better to be safe then sorry

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
If it is or isnt the lymph nodes you need to see your vet ASAP.
if it is the lymph nose that means there is an infection, in that general area. could be a big sign of something to do with the uterus or it could be a hundred other things.
if it isnt and it is a mass of some sort, it could be a tumor of cancerous or benign. or once again it could be a hundred other things.
either way, see your vet now.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
aww =[ my min pin had this happen i went to a vet they drained it and he was fine it was so bad he couldnt poop. it sounds like it could just be lymph nodes. if not i hope all is well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts