Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
I'd have to go with Tupac, but I was really never into west coast rap, mainly southern stuff (for the most part, Louisiana rappers)

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
biggie had a flow that still cant be matched but his subject matter was pretty one dimensional, just mafia pimp type stuff. pac always sounded more like a NY rapper to me if you listined to him and cut the beats out, probably cause he didint grow up on the west coast. anyways im gonna have to give it to the most contradicting rapper tupac.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Biggie, i used to say tupac cuz i had never really heard much of biggies stuff other then "big poppa" and "hypnotize".... but one of my homeboys likes big and to make a long story short i sat down and listened to big and man his lyrics are like none other!!!...BIGGIE

·
Registered
9 Posts
el jefe said:
Biggie, i used to say tupac cuz i had never really heard much of biggies stuff other then "big poppa" and "hypnotize".... but one of my homeboys likes big and to make a long story short i sat down and listened to big and man his lyrics are like none other!!!...BIGGIE
because biggies lyrics were not fake just about someone elses life he was never down to fight of ride on someone always had his body guards but yet he rapped about so much gangster shit and talking about beef and that other crap but TUPAC , not only did he rap gangster he was gangster he didnt care about his riches and fame when the guy hated you he'd beat you up himself . BOTH rappers where real good at rapping i just think TUPAC was more REAL about the stuff he said .. i got to throw up the ''W'' up for TUPAC

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
who gives a shit about who was real its still just black on black crime with a beat. id like to hear more song about getting off of welfare so i dont have to pay for you not having a job or ambition. instead i get hail marry, or hypnotize. but hey... thats just me

·
Registered
7 Posts
JAGER said:
because biggies lyrics were not fake just about someone elses life he was never down to fight of ride on someone always had his body guards but yet he rapped about so much gangster shit and talking about beef and that other crap but TUPAC , not only did he rap gangster he was gangster he didnt care about his riches and fame when the guy hated you he'd beat you up himself . BOTH rappers where real good at rapping i just think TUPAC was more REAL about the stuff he said .. i got to throw up the ''W'' up for TUPAC
i believe tupac was a back up dancer before he was a rap singer.....real gangsta huh????

·
Registered
9 Posts
el jefe said:
i believe tupac was a back up dancer before he was a rap singer.....real gangsta huh????
a back up dancer NO a back up singer for digital underground YES

·
Registered
9 Posts
wheezie said:
who gives a shit about who was real its still just black on black crime with a beat. id like to hear more song about getting off of welfare so i dont have to pay for you not having a job or ambition. instead i get hail marry, or hypnotize. but hey... thats just me
LMFAO NOW THATS FUNNY

1 - 20 of 23 Posts