Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
cheap and easy for the media to display their ignorance and in some little way make these people feel glorified. I would like to put a baseball bat to Tony's head. he is a sick fu**. they put this on tv and gives kids the idea and dreams of growing up to be a scum like him.considering thestate of the breed and the growing popularity of dog fighting they should think of ways to educate and prevent this crap.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I couldn't look at it this laptop won't upload a the media player program. But from Daves post I gather it wasn't good and I'm glad you removed it.

We should make it a rule that all video stuff concerning pitbull has to show the pitbull in a positive light.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
We cant depict dogfighting unless you all want to be monitored by the law. we are already known to be a positive place and it will stay that way. its a good thread but the video is very disturbing. we cant ignore the fact that it happens, I see enough to wanna puke, I dont have to see more people gloating about how great they are cause they fight theyre dogs and how they condition them for a fight or compare it to boxing. imo people who fight dogs are just too weak to fight themselves

·
Registered
613 Posts
THANKS DAVE!!!! Two times I turned the channel on the TV.
1st was when all the crap about Mike Vick came out and showed pitts fighting on ESPN(I got ILL). 2nd time was when this JERK was getting interviewed on a news channel. If a pitt bull only knows the pit they love it and they want to win for their owners. I FEEL THAT IS BULL S--T.
After hearing that I turned the channel.
Rick

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
redog said:
We cant depict dogfighting unless you all want to be monitored by the law. we are already known to be a positive place and it will stay that way. its a good thread but the video is very disturbing. we cant ignore the fact that it happens, I see enough to wanna puke, I dont have to see more people gloating about how great they are cause they fight theyre dogs and how they condition them for a fight or compare it to boxing. imo people who fight dogs are just too weak to fight themselves
I understand that this is a positive site promoting our breed, we are not here to exploit it. This was a news story, not an underground video. I guess I got a different message from the story, the media was making the people involved in this lifestyle look bad by showing how the breed is being exploited. I didn't hear the media directly attacking the dogs.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
i missed something here... im kinda curious to watch it and develope my own oppinion. sounds very controversial...drsven could you pm or email it to me?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Erm i cant see anything lol and im sure if i did see the video i would be ready to kik some ass

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Ill say it again, its a good thread. feel free to request it and check it out for yourselves. its probably a good story but I only saw a sickening sight when the dogs were fighting and I saw tony with his demented comments about how wonderfull it is. I dont want to prevent anyone from forming their own opinions, but you can see that stuff all over the internet, google it, web search or what ever. sorry but you just cant see it in the forums

·
Registered
508 Posts
if i knew wat to google i would to form my own opinion because right now im kind of in the dark here and i know your doing your job i respect that and im with you on this one any mofucka who condones dog fightin is a big piece of shiit point blank

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
TheBullBeastLover said:
if i knew wat to google i would to form my own opinion because right now im kind of in the dark here and i know your doing your job i respect that and im with you on this one any mofucka who condones dog fightin is a big piece of shiit point blank
i know right

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TheBullBeastLover said:
The two stories I posted were from NBC. It was a 2 part investigation story on dog fighting and those involved. The story did not condone dog fighting. Since the links have been removed I suggest this thread be closed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts