Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I still miss him dearly. He died on October 4th and I didn't think he'd make it thru the night before (tonight). I know some on this site really dig the Redboy/Jocko, Jeep/Honeybunch stuff...well Jackie was down from them all, and then some. Redboy, Jocko, Jeep, Honeybunch, JC's Otis, JC's Slater, Yellow, Yellow John, Vinagro's Joker and Gina Blue Eyes, Garrett's Crystal, and Burton's Hank were all in Jack's pedigree. And while some of these marvelous dogs can be found somewhere in some of your own pup's backgrounds, they were all present in Jack's 4 generation ped...which truly defines a pup's heritage. I am proud to have had Jack as one of my own and wait patiently to see him again someday. Taken from my hands, but not my heart...RIP Jack.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
RIP, Jack. Gone but not forgotten.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Ohh Christian I feel your pain. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think of My Mikado. I am sending you a cyber hug my friend. R.I.P Jakie boy. I didnt get a chance to know but I wont ever forget you.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you my friends. I'll admit that a few tears hit the pillow last night because it was such a rough night two years ago. I was hoping God would take Jack that night so I wouldn't have to put my second pup to sleep the next day, but that never happened. I had Jack and Cuda for 14 years, and both were taken from me in a 10 month span. I am still in shock to this day. It is a different life that I lead now. Thanks again, I knew you would understand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts