Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tye vs the python, poll test

Would the members of GP like to see a vid of fellow member (apbtmom76) holding a 8' long python? I think see is gonna kill me for this... :hammer:

Yes, an hour long vid

No, poor Tye

Don't care, but snakes are good eatin

*This could be a poll I suppose if there is enough response.... :clap:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Dave, I really am gonna kick you, Tara we had this discussion last night, thsi sisooooo not happeneing :p

add to edit - This is Cid, a 8 foot Queensland Carpet Python -

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Oh heck no! Tye your going to have to put him in the super 8 motel when I come to town LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah girl, in all honesty most ppl don't know he is where he is, but he is secure, I can assure you of that, in 6 years that I have been around him he has never broken out of his cage :D ahhaah come on Tara, don't be skeert :p

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!! I want to know where he is before I go to sleep hahahahaha I need to bring Cid a few gerbils so he will be nice to me LOL

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
rats, medium sized rats, live ones, he will LOVE you ;) lol girl, you'll be in the spare room not even in the house ;) You will be safe :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha y akillin me girl, I am still NOT holding this snake, lmaoooo

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Awe as long as he doesn't have venom I am good I will touch him ... But poisinous snakes is where I draw the line! Cid just can't be getting all comfortable wrapping himself around me hahahaha.... Tye your so funny I remember when I use to sleep over my best friends house they had their snakes locked up I would check that tank every night to make sure that crap was locked hahahaha just like you !

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
no he is a python, no venom, and I still check it every night to make sure it is shut :p I'll have to get pics of you holdin ghim :p

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Had a 16-18 ft. Burmese python and a 7 ft. Red tail Boa back in my younger days. Hoss, the python, ate frozen rabbits and almost got me one night, for real. She resided at our local city zoo for awhile. Flex, the boa, died after about 10 years with me, he was real nice. Was very much into reptiles back in the day.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
LOL you know Cid wants to sleep in bed with you and the hubby!
hahah he is not the hubby and NO WAY girl not happeneing, he can stay in his cage, lol

Had a 16-18 ft. Burmese python and a 7 ft. Red tail Boa back in my younger days. Hoss, the python, ate frozen rabbits and almost got me one night, for real. She resided at our local city zoo for awhile. Flex, the boa, died after about 10 years with me, he was real nice. Was very much into reptiles back in the day.
oo that is cool Christian, would love to see pics, I am trying to help someone rehome a Red Tail now :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, I'm sooooooo lovin the idea of Tye with this snake! Think of all the rep points, awards, medals, rip's....ha, kiddin on that last one, but you'd be the rockin snake babe of GP! :clap:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh, I'm sooooooo lovin the idea of Tye with this snake! Think of all the rep points, awards, medals, rip's....ha, kiddin on that last one, but you'd be the rockin snake babe of GP! :clap:
:p hahah I better get a freakin medal if I do hold the darn thing, tellin ya in ot happening, lmaoooo

OMG!! WILLAM!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT lol ... My heart jumped hahahaha
I am with you , we can tie him up :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts