Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hi Soren.. Congrat's on your win's and those are some awesome pics. Just for future references all posts must be written in English. We have no way of translating foreign languages here on the forum. So going forward please make sure all posts are written in English that way the rest of the forum will be able to interpret your posts.

Thanks,
Sadie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Soren.. Congrat's on your win's and those are some awesome pics. Just for future references all posts must be written in English. We have no way of translating foreign languages here on the forum. So going forward please make sure all posts are written in English that way the rest of the forum will be able to interpret your posts.

Thanks,
Sadie
Ok no problem

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
That first dog has a sweet form :) good looking dogs for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I really like this little dog. Looks good, soren!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
WOW! Beautiful dog and great pictures :) Where are you all from? And where did you get your dogs harness? Love it!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Very nice dog!! I love seeing working dogs that truly enjoy what they do, and he sure looks like he's having fun! :)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
i wish i could get my dog to sprint! she would just trot to the finish line with a smile the whole time. I love the last two pictures. if he would flap those ears I bet he could go further

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Awesome pics, looks like one determined dog! :) If you dont mind me asking, what part of Belgium?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts