Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, well Peggy went through her first heat ehhh... about 6 months ago where she went through a false pregnancy afterwards... well, she's still left with the dreaded breasts... she really has a nice tuck and it would be visible if these blasted breasts would go away! I did everything for her that i did for Indigo when she really did have babies (fast and with hold water), but they are STILL there, and still feel like they have... uhhh stuff (milk) starting to form in them.

What are my other options to get rid of them?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
No clue!Wish I could help you out,but I'm wondering the same thing.Pretty Girl has gone back to the way she was before the puppies,only her nipples are still slightly hanging and larger.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I'd like to keep an eye on this thread because Peaches has this same problem. If anything..I think it is more hormonal than anything? I was told it would go away once Peaches gets spayed but I never believe what vets tell me anymore

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
there is a shot for post nursing mothers to dry up the nipples and help em go back up to the original position... wonder if u could do the same for a false pregnancy? maybe she's having sympathy pains... like men do when mommas are havin babies ;) kidding. i dunno. not much help here sorry :(

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
This is normal especially with a false pregnancy. It took Dixie 2 months to start to look normal again and Typhoon still has noticeable breasts from her last heat cycle. Crush also has noticeable teats from her last cycle. Then I have dogs like Tasha who had a littler of puppies before and you would never know, she looks like she was spayed as a pup. Each bitch is different but from having so many intact females now I know what your talking about and it comes and goes. Typhoon got really big there for a while then they started to shrink up. Siren who is way preggers still looks like normal, again I guess it just depends on the dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts