Go Pitbull Forums banner

uhhgg.. i hate my neighbors

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ames 
Sounds like he's been sipping a little too much dumb sauce... I LOVE my neighbors dogs just not my neighbors really, they have the sweetest little pittie & ridgeback. Though she is very DA & they just leave the dogs out back to their own doing :(...

I don't wanna kife your story but I feel your pain... But I'll brief this, I was on the phone last night with my hubby when all a sudden I hear CANDRA! CANDRA! not an excuse me or nothin'... He then 'tells' me, doesn't ask, that he wants to make sure I'm home Friday because he's going to mow & will need my gates unlocked so he can cut across my fenced in yard so he can mow behind his fence. There is a canal behind our yards & about 6feet wide of mowing area of city property if you so choose...Because we had the brains to put a gate on the backside of our fence. >.< I'm just thinking to myself how arrogant & rude. It'd be one thing if you properly asked it's another to tell me what your going to do on my hard earned property. blech :( I'm going to straight out tell him no because it's a liability...
just tell him no. no liability about it. it's your yard and he is the dope that had a fence put up and didn't have the sense to put a gate in so he can get to all of his property.

and to ceelint, watch this neighbor closely! if he neglects the pup or it acts "vicious" i would call AC back on him! butthole....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.