Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Basically, the UKC like the dog heavier and bulky, show style, while the ADBA likes them leaner to standard, athletic style!

UKC is FORM, ADBA is FUNCTION.

Reactions: Sadie

· Registered
4,196 Posts
Here's a thread I did which shows as many of the top 10 dogs in each of the big 3 registries as I could find pictures of. http://www.gopitbull.com/goldmine/15410-visual-comparison-top-winning-ukc-akc-adba-dogs.html

Sometimes the difference is just conditioning. Working out for a bulkier muscle (UKC) versus the long, lean muscles (ADBA). One of the dogs out of Matrix kennels is Persephone, who is a UKC GRCH and ADBA GRCH I. Three others they have are dual-titled in UKC and ADBA. If you have a good, moderate, well-built dog, it should be able to finish in both registries. It may not be a Top 10 dog on both sides, but capable of winning? Sure.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Basically, the UKC like the dog heavier and bulky, show style, while the ADBA likes them leaner to standard, athletic style!

UKC is FORM, ADBA is FUNCTION.
:goodpost: could not have said it better!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.