Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to APBT nationals in Charlotte, NC the weekend of Sept 30-Oct 2?

I'll be attending (if I can find a roomie or cheap room) with my girldog for weightpull and rally and would love to meet anyone who's going.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Is anyone going to APBT nationals in Charlotte, NC the weekend of Sept 30-Oct 2?

I'll be attending (if I can find a roomie or cheap room) with my girldog for weightpull and rally and would love to meet anyone who's going.
We decided to go to Gateway this year. Closer to us in Indianapolis. But I know there are a lot of people going! You should be able to find a nice roomie to stay with, too. :) Good luck, and have fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww, it'd be nice to see you two again! I'm trying to find a roomie and have 1 prospect so far, but other than that - nada. :(

Is Amy going to go?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Best of luck getting to go and if you do best of luck with Tokyo! Shes a gorgeous dog and I hope shes wins and represents the Tris dogs :D Its nice to see a Tri so correct as her.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Amy is going to Gateway, along with Jen (who has buehrle, indie's sis). Amy lives really close, anyway. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best of luck getting to go and if you do best of luck with Tokyo! Shes a gorgeous dog and I hope shes wins and represents the Tris dogs :D Its nice to see a Tri so correct as her.
Ahhh I love you, Tokyo sends her love too

·
Registered
127 Posts
GIRL, You could of bunked with us, but I know that you did find where to stay- next time ask me.. lolol..
I didn't know Tokoyo competed in both Rally and WP, I thought it was just WP, CONGRATS with 2 NEW TITLES!!! WOHOOOO!!!!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
My bby Cochise is so good! <33333 And his son is going to be kicking some booty, seriously Chris was soooo crying. Lol ok he wasn't crying that was ALMOST me, but it was definitely a great feeling :) he did so good and he looked awesome :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts