Go Pitbull Forums banner

UKC Apbt Nationals in Charlotte, NC

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  meganc66 
#1 ·
Is anyone going to APBT nationals in Charlotte, NC the weekend of Sept 30-Oct 2?

I'll be attending (if I can find a roomie or cheap room) with my girldog for weightpull and rally and would love to meet anyone who's going.

#2 ·
We decided to go to Gateway this year. Closer to us in Indianapolis. But I know there are a lot of people going! You should be able to find a nice roomie to stay with, too. :) Good luck, and have fun!

#3 ·
Awww, it'd be nice to see you two again! I'm trying to find a roomie and have 1 prospect so far, but other than that - nada. :(

Is Amy going to go?

#4 ·
Best of luck getting to go and if you do best of luck with Tokyo! Shes a gorgeous dog and I hope shes wins and represents the Tris dogs :D Its nice to see a Tri so correct as her.

#5 ·
Amy is going to Gateway, along with Jen (who has buehrle, indie's sis). Amy lives really close, anyway. :)

#8 ·
GIRL, You could of bunked with us, but I know that you did find where to stay- next time ask me.. lolol..
I didn't know Tokoyo competed in both Rally and WP, I thought it was just WP, CONGRATS with 2 NEW TITLES!!! WOHOOOO!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.