Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Here is Siren's video from today. She tried for leg towards her UCDX which is the open Obedience title in UKC. She did good in both runs but I had to call her twice in each run and I flunked her. :( Totally my fault! I have a bad habit of getting really nervous no matter how many times I have shown dogs. My nerves got the best of me and I messed up her recall. Oh well there is always the June show we will just try again! Open is hard but we need to get past this to try for our UD and UDX. For those that don't know they those are Obedience titles, the UCDX is the second stage in Obed and a UD is the last stage. A UDX is a great accomplishment with 10 qualifiers in Utility and what our goal is.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
You guys work beautifully together. Hopefully the nerves are out of the way now and you can concentrate on the next go. You'll do it next time!:woof:

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Siren is the hbic. My wife tina wants to know when you can work with onyx. When i told her you live in one of the 4 cornet states she replied.....so what

You two did great keep at it
Send him down anytime!! ;)

You guys work beautifully together. Hopefully the nerves are out of the way now and you can concentrate on the next go. You'll do it next time!:woof:
The problem is no matter how many times I show I get so nervous! I have been to probably 100's of shows over the years and I still get nervous.... I think I need a Valium before I go in the ring! lol

Yes we will try again in June!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts