Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to make the pull on Saturday. Left Chattanooga at 12:30 am arrived in Perry 4:30 am. Caught 2 hrs of sleep in the car then started pulling. Finished up around 4pm hopped in the car and drove home. I was exhausted but it was well worth it though.

Tink managed to take the first in her class (out of 9 dogs), the body pound and the most weight pulled. She also earned her grand champion title.

Sonny was in the second biggest class of the day and pulled incredible for the small amount of work we have done with him. I didnt push him extremely hard and he still took a first in his class and was only 1/2% from the body pound for the upper division.

Overall had a great time and hung out with some good friends.

· 15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
That sounds awesome!!

Big congrats for Tink and making Grand Champion!! Sonny too for taking first in his class! :clap:

· Registered
36 Posts
Congrats on your wins. I wish I could have made the show but my teammate brought my dog for me and finished out his UWPCH.

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
good job Tinker!!!!! shes so awesome!!!! sonny is really doin great!!! way to go guys :D

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I do that all the time. Say im going to skip a show then fly down to it at the last minute. Always makes for an interesting trip lol. I did that one time for a VA show that was over 9 hrs away.

.....AND PLEASE everyone try to sign the petition going around for the UKC to keep the weight pull program.

· Registered
127 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!! I hope next year I can go to Perry show

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.