Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
No I am not making it to that one. Slim isn't old enough to compete in pull yet, and Maes not in condition ( shes with pups) so its a bit to far to go to if I am not pulling anyone. You going to the show in Rancho Cordova? The 15th I think it is. My 2 new pups will be making their fist appearance there :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
american_pit13, I don't think I'll be making it up to Sacremento, Funny though there is a guy who comes down for every pull in O'side from Sacremento area, he has a BEAUTY little female, about 40lb, she pulls in the top 3 every time

Dan's grizz, I'll be taking photos of all involved, might be able to get some video from my canon camera. It takes pretty good vids if the computer will read the file.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I hope it doesn't rain! I was thinking about going. It's down by my parents house. I could be a good son and stop by and see mom and dad after.

Saturday, Feb 7
High: 63 °F RealFeel®: 65 °F
Considerable cloudiness with a chance for rain and a thunderstorm; coolSaturday

Night, Feb 7
Low: 44 °F RealFeel®: 39 °F
Rather cloudy and chilly

Sunday, Feb 8
High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 61 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunSunday

Night, Feb 8
Low: 44 °F RealFeel®: 36 °F
Chilly and rainy

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
It rains in socal wow LOL must be all those smog pressure systems and smog clouds movin in LOL my eyes burn when I go to LA too much polution

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
oooooo my sister lives in San diego I could live down there. It is very nice. I wish I was going, are there many dog beaches near ocean side?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I dont know about the dog beaches down there last time (other then driving thru base) we were in the area we didnt have Peanut yet. Sorry. I think they would though San Diego is pretty pet friendly

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well we had rain and hail, but the pull went off w/out a hitch. There were about 15 to 20 dogs entered so no more than 5 per weight class. There was an awesome little boston terrier from Sacremento named "Major" who was pulling for the 1st time, got his leg and withdrew at 600 lbs. not bad for an 18lb dog!
Charley got her leg and we pulled til 1440lbs for practice, we are so proud!! she got 2nd in her weight class! She made 9 sucessful pulls, we didn't pass on any round because we just wasnted some miles on her.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
charley pulling 1200lbs

good dig!!

most weight pulled 3060lbs, by "Scorch"

soon to be contender for "pound for pound", "Major"

look at him go!

Ruby reminded me of Sydney

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heidi And Charley 2nd place 46 to 60lb

Val and Jack 1st place 46 to 60lb

Val and Tiggy 1st place in 31 to 45lb

Sonji and Xerxes, Most weight on second day 1st place 61 to 80lbs

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Foxy, a Staffie, did a great job... They're so friggen cute

A shot of Jack and his custom harness

Tiggy kicked ass in 45lb class pulled over 2000lbs

Hope you like the shots. The club is going to be doing a temperment test next month so no weight pull. but those are pretty hard to find so If anyone wants to get their TT I can post the e-mail to sign up

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Nice pics and Great job Charlie!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
sweet pics thanks for sharing, nice stable! I can't get enough staffie bulls I could roll around in them. Looks like a great group of dogs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts