Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a adba female and i want to reg her with the ukc. They sent me a email saying that they dont do single dog reg anymore. do anyone know if this is true

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes its true what bloodlines does your dog have ? there may be another registry you can go with but depends on the pedigree.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just sent off for her adba papers the breeder said that she was watchdog gotti

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so she is a bully then ? If she is you can register with the ABKC and its pretty cheap , if your in the states I belive its $20 and yu just need to photocopy the front and inside of the papers when you get them back and send it in with the registration.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just look on there website and the said they going to stop single reg middle of next year. So i need to get that done before that happen.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes, I dont know why they would close the books so soon they dont have enough dogs in there system IMO , UKC and AKC kept books open for years and years ABKC not even recognized up here yet and they talking of closing , hope they reconsider . Otherwise there is another registry that has opened up for the bullys as well UBKC , however there fees are a bit higher and until I see anything from them I wont register but may be a good option if ABKC closes there books soon.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no not sure

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do both male and female have to be withe the same reg to get papers on the puppies

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes they do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts