Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..so Kaos has two obessions and please tell me if this is normal or not. First, he is a pillow humper! The ONLY time he gets goin' like there's no tomorrow with his hip thrusting motions, is if he gets a hold of a pillow! Is this normal? We've taken 'his' pillows away from him because the humping turns to chewing....and there goes his 'humping partner'...Secondly, we need to find a really good chew toy that he can seriously get down on! Right now he's chewing on this small tire, it's not a tire that actually goes on something, we bought it in a pet shop, but so far this has lasted the longest. I tied a towel through it to make a pull toy with him also. BUt any suggestions are appreciated!
Karin & Kaos

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Yep that little tire has lasted the longest for us too. We did find a toy called Quiggle that lasts awhile. It makes sound when it rolls, bumps along the floor. A football lasts pretty good too. As far as the pillow fetish is he fixed. He might stop if you have him altered. Mikado LOVES to chew up pillows too can't have a toss pillow around:p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I went to our Tractor Supply Co. here and got a small tractor tire (about 12in.). Its about the only thing he hasn't destroyed yet. The Kong couldn't even keep up with his chewing.

The humping happens a lot with with most un-neutered males, even some neutered dogs will do it. Just be glad it a pillow and not somebodies leg....lol:roll:
I think i've gotten lucky with Hemi cause he's only done it a few times to his blanket.

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
rico had this pillow when he was younger, he would mount it, hump it and bite it all at the same time, it was so frigin funny.

·
Registered
109 Posts
So he's a biter. Hey, some like it rough. Whatever creams your twinkie I guess. How about an inflatable, rubber pitbull. Ah Ha! new business idea! Sex toys for dogs. JK.

The humping is just hormones and we can all understand that. He'll outgrow it eventually. Just keep the good pillows out of sight.

Also, does he like tennis balls? I found a ball by AirDog called a TUFF ball. They last forever. I like Kong too. -TJ

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys got jokes!!! hahah THANKS for the suggestions. He has not been snipped yet. We haven't come to a decision on that...yet. But yes...sex toys for dogs could be a BIG thing! And he tried when he was younger to jump my leg every chance he got (wouldn't go near my fiance,...he knew a sexy chic when he saw one:clap: ) hahahah but no serious....I had to show him I was the dominent one so now it's the mushy pillow he's after. I'll keep up with the small tires and that one website looks good too!! Thanks a lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts