Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of our little man Pierre or Ultra P.P. as I call him lol. He's getting so big now, he'll be 3 months old in a few days :)

with his momma a few days old

the day he opened his eyes

My little terrorist :D

he loves this little train :)

He thinks he's a dog, he loves to play fetch :woof:

This is why I call him Ultra P.P. He was cute and sweet and tiny............then he got big and became a terrorist lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love this crazy little guy :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
OMG I love how his ears look gigantic, that is how my cat Mr.Bigglesworth's ears were when he was a kitten. Same color toO!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
He's a cutie! What's the story behind this little guy?

I used to clean the kitten room at Haven Humane... I know all about terrorists especially the ones who climb up your back.

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Cats are pretty rad. And YOUR cat is crazy cute.
Darn near all cats are terrorists. It's worse when there's two, they conspire against you and the dog.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! So cute!!
I miss my boys being that small :(
These are my ninja terrorists:

Poe (9 yrs old)

Maverick (8 months old)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOLL yea he's freakin crazy!! He really thinks he's a dog too. It's funny I think Ryan is getting ready for a pup cause he's crate training the cat LMAO! He goes in his crate when I go to bed around midnight and Ryan lets him out at 4 or 5 before he leaves for work. He told him the other day, "Don't worry P.P. you'll be fine, lots of puppies get crate trained." LOLL he can't stand the cat going crazy when he's trying to sleep :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! So cute!!
I miss my boys being that small :(
These are my ninja terrorists:

Poe (9 yrs old)

Maverick (8 months old)
Your cats are gorgeous. Your Poe look just like one of my other cat's, Darkness M.F. lol, he was named after the Dave Chapelle Show :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Your cats are gorgeous. Your Poe look just like one of my other cat's, Darkness M.F. lol, he was named after the Dave Chapelle Show :D
TY! Poe was named after Edgar Allan Poe
I was reading "The Raven" for the 875,163,237th time. When I looked up and saw his shadow by lamplight. Then these two lines:

"And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;"

It just fit-- he is rather strange and sometimes evil :D

My younger sister named Mav... but it suits him. He is a little Maverick.

mav·er·ick   
[mav-er-ik, mav-rik] Show IPA
-noun
Southwestern U.S. an unbranded calf, cow, or steer, especially an unbranded calf that is separated from its mother.
a.
a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates: a modern-dance maverick. Synonyms: nonconformist, individualist; free thinker; loner, lone wolf.
b.
a person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas: You can't muzzle a maverick. Synonyms: rebel, cowboy; loose cannon.

We're going with meaning 2b. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOLL I know right. It's totally funny. OMG you should see Ryan yell at him if he doesn't go in his crate, I swear I've never laughed so hard. He comes out in the living room in his boxer yelling "P.P.!!!!!!!!" :rofl: I almost died laughing :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Krystal, P.P. is gorgeous, and how awesome to have a crate trained kitty :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:) Thanks Tye. Yea it's so much better than having a tiny jerk in your face at 2 in the morning loll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts