Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my fiance. We were talking about the people we got Kandi from. As we started talking, I found myself getting more and more irriated upset. They now own 5 or 6 bullies. One they got named Cash (male younger than Kandi by a few months) and a female pup Princess off of a bully named Legend. I'm sure this pup isn't older than Kandi either. Turns out they artifically insiminated Princess with her father Legend's sperm. And they are soon to be breeding Cash to one of Kandi's litter mates. I'm not sure what is going on, but I am just beyond upset to see how far he's going with these breedings when apparently he knows nothing of what he is doing. To top it off, he is going to be selling Princess's litter unpapered for 300 dollars. What can I do but feel really sad for these dogs....

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Unfortunately, it happens. Sell a litter, see the potential, get more dogs to breed more puppies, see more dollar signs. There is seldom much regard for the dogs (either those used TO produce , or even less, those that ARE produced) One of the reasons I really discourage people from buying pups from anyone besides a top notch breeder (and I can count those in this breed without taking my socks off)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I have a coworker who's fiance breeds working hunting dogs. German Shorthair Pointers. They just had a litter hit the ground the other day, she was telling me about it and she said that all that she could think as she watched the 9 pups being born was "there's another 800 dollars" with each one. I feel like maybe her fiance knows what he is doing since his dogs are working stock but that maybe she missed the point and only sees the $$. It's sad that when it comes to animals, sometimes people just see them as a way to may more money.

Reactions: Kingsgurl

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is very sad and upsetting to me that people do that. Knowing the population of the dogs is in mass numbers. Of course it's only dollar signs. Two of his males including kandis dad havee cash in their names on their peds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts