Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since ive kicked lucy my american bulldog out of my bed I thought I'd be nice and get her own bed. I went out and bought a new bed for her which was actually a crib mattress so it completely water proof, so I wont have to throw it out if they pee or vomit on it, its nice and firm but soft and the perfect size for my big girl. So here I am patting myself on the back for such a great purchase and I deck it out in some soft sheets and a nice thick comforter for her to snuggle into and place her favorite chewy on it. I lead lucy over to it and what does she do!?! Sniffs it looks at me like I'm stupid and goes and lays in her kennel.... Sigh

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL.. we just get them the ones from costco they are big and comfy and better yet cheap LOL .. i think they like $20-$25 so if they get peed on or just worn and nasty its cheap to replace. Pet stores ones are ridiculous in price. Maybe she will come around to it , might just be bitter since you kicked her out of her soft bed LMAO.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Lol--- we lock doors in our house. My gsd opens doors ( still haven't witnessed it- just see doors closed, hear them open, and he walks in or out) and can get past some baby gates. I come home to both dogs in my bed, hair on my bed, food eaten out of the pantry, etc. It could be worse lol. My gsd starts it and blue joins him.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
LOL.. we just get them the ones from costco they are big and comfy and better yet cheap LOL .. i think they like $20-$25 so if they get peed on or just worn and nasty its cheap to replace. Pet stores ones are ridiculous in price. Maybe she will come around to it , might just be bitter since you kicked her out of her soft bed LMAO.
i have one of those too.. my dogs dont pee on their bed though.. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow macho they worse then a 2 yer old kid LOL , need to put locks on the fridge next? lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol the adults dont but the pups destroyed the one out in the kennel .

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
wow macho they worse then a 2 yer old kid LOL , need to put locks on the fridge next? lol.
You have no idea. Its like pinky and the brain. I have my hands full. After the hurricane we had a few weeks ago, my neighbor knocked on my door and said " Do you know you shepherd is running around outside?"

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol ya more like she's mad at me

Lol--- we lock doors in our house. My gsd opens doors ( still haven't witnessed it- just see doors closed, hear them open, and he walks in or out) and can get past some baby gates. I come home to both dogs in my bed, hair on my bed, food eaten out of the pantry, etc. It could be worse lol. My gsd starts it and blue joins him.
Lol im sorry but that's funny to smart for there owm good

Its more the the puppies and fosters ya know

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ugh so ungrateful now but I am sure she will be loving it when she realizes its better than the floor, lol.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya she prob will but whatever killa and cheza like it

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
LOL that is some bullpoopy! I bought a big waterproof bed for Ozai a couple weeks ago, he likes to lay in it and chew stuff... but hasn't slept in it yet arg!! hopefully lucy and ozai will come around lmao

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hopefully, cause i swear this would have been so much better then the tons of beds ive bought in the past that were distoryed by sick dogs or puppies, just wipe it down and pronto, and can match any decor just change the sheets lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Macho, that story with your dogs is crazy! Lol

Aireal, I brought zorro a fluffy little pad for his crate yesterday and he didn't want it either. After a couple hours when it was time to sleep, It took for me to give him the command, pat his bed saying "inside".

Now I just gotta watch him and make sure he doesn't tear it to shreads.

Ok....now he humping the bed lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
So funny. When my 2yr old Gambit doesn't get enough attention, he'll come pee on my bed, just to let me know I've been entirely to mean to him. LOL. He's so tempermental, I swear. LOL. I tried buying them the pet beds but they chew them up and drag the stuffing all over the house. So they all pick a kid to sleep with every night. Now my little ones (3&4m) they sleep in the crate at night but the 1yr old and 2yr old sleep in the kids beds. They were sleeping on my bed until the hubby put his foot down. Said he was getting neglected and wasn't happy at all about it. :pup:

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Macho, that story with your dogs is crazy! Lol

Aireal, I brought zorro a fluffy little pad for his crate yesterday and he didn't want it either. After a couple hours when it was time to sleep, It took for me to give him the command, pat his bed saying "inside".

Now I just gotta watch him and make sure he doesn't tear it to shreads.

Ok....now he humping the bed lol
there you go at least he likes it lol it can be his women ;)

So funny. When my 2yr old Gambit doesn't get enough attention, he'll come pee on my bed, just to let me know I've been entirely to mean to him. LOL. He's so tempermental, I swear. LOL. I tried buying them the pet beds but they chew them up and drag the stuffing all over the house. So they all pick a kid to sleep with every night. Now my little ones (3&4m) they sleep in the crate at night but the 1yr old and 2yr old sleep in the kids beds. They were sleeping on my bed until the hubby put his foot down. Said he was getting neglected and wasn't happy at all about it. :pup:
uhoh you time for the pups to get lcked out for a few nights can't be neglecting the hubby, it cute that they each get to choose a kid to sleep with, i bet they love that
and welcome to the forum its nice to have you :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
So funny. When my 2yr old Gambit doesn't get enough attention, he'll come pee on my bed, just to let me know I've been entirely to mean to him. LOL. :pup:
OMG that dog would lose priveledges in my home , he would be outside if he peed on my bed... I had a cat that did that when he got mad at me ... He was rehomed shortly after , Jus saying ;) lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts