Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So; I have three dogs (a field bred golden retriever,a stocky black lab,and my rednose.) May I add that the other two (besides the rednose) got thrown onto me thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. It was a package deal,Oh yay. So in turn I got a psychotic golden and a dumb black lab,lol. We have 1.5 acres fully fenced so it all works out. :)

Well on to today's story. I work at the hospital and was in a patients room,Well my badge reel has a picture of my rednose on it that my friend made for me. So that struck a conversation of pit bulls. The man (who may I add is 66) said he had just recently got a blue nose puppy thrown in his lap by his ignorant son when his son got put into jail. He has papers,ect and was told (by his son) that the dog costed $700. Whether it truly was,who knows. Well at the end of this conversation he stated he was gonna take the puppy to the pound because he can't take responsibility with his medical the way it is. And what do I do, open my big fat mouth and say "No. Please don't,there is enough scum getting thier hands on pits and bullies already as well as many dying." Hm,well I now have a new puppy. lol.

Let me start by saying I have NEVER been a fan of blues,no offense to anyone who owns them but im a classic OFRN fan. BUT this little boy has captured my heart. He is so sweet. He is 7 weeks old,already potty trained,and listens pretty damn well.

So,now to introduce: Dr. Grayson "Tuff" (We just call him Tuff)

& Here is some of my OFRD, O'Malley

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pup ,dont you love those unexpected ones? LOL... You gonna keep him or try and rehome?

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanna get his shots and all squared away and then decide;
Knowing me probably keep him.

My yard/house big enough for 4...
Just all depends on how the pack takes to him.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has good bloodlines-- Razors Edge and Remy

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
who is he registered through ? UKC ? can you post the ped would like to see , I do like alot of the remy dogs.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pedigree has the following names listed

R.E. Grape Ape Sire
R.E. HITMAN OF BNB "GENO" Sire
R.E. GLORY BOY Sire
CH R.E. CALL HIM LIL MAN Dam
R.E. TEQUILLA SUNRISE Dam
R.E. LIL BLUE KOALA Sire
CLOVERHILLS WATUKA SPIRIT Dam
GR CH R. E. SADEYS PADDINGTON Dam
GR CH REMY MARTIN Sire
CH RAZORS EDGE PURPLE ROSE O CAIRO Sire
CLOVERHILLS WATUKA SPIRIT Dam
GR CH R.E SADEYS PADDINGTON Dam
R.E INNA BLUE LAGOON Sire
GR CH R.E. THROWING KNUCKLES Dam
PR CERTIFIED BLUETOWNS BABYDam
DIVITA'S COOL JOJO Sire
ULTIMATE BLUES RUGER Sire
R.E. BULLSEYE MOST WANTED Sire
R.E. SHORTSHOT Dam
R.E. SIPPIN CHAMPAGNE Dam
RIVERCITYS TOPCLASS KIANA Sire
CH BAYTOWN RIVERCITY CHIVAHS Dam
COMPTONS BLUE CHOLA DELILAH Dam
RAZORS EDGE STORM OF BONE Sire
TDK PRINCE OTIS Sire
R.E. FOE EVER JUNIOR Dam
BLUE SAPPHIRE Sire
GR CH R.E. THROWING KNUCKLES Dam

& yes UKC.

I know nothing about these names because as I said I follow OFRN lines;
Maybe you can give me a inside on if I have a keeper or not.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Performance--

I agree,he is adorable! :) Nobody can beat my O'Malley though, He is the BEST ;)
This puppy is good at being a ham though,he doesn't like leaving my side.
I think he is trying to claim his spot here at this house,lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya you have alot of RE dogs , alot of remy line is based on the RE dogs as well some will argue that remyisnt even a line but to each there own. Some really nice dogs on there I would postlinkd but bully pedia is down right now :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
actually here is a couple links ,
lil blue koala and all the ones before him with pictures
Viewing Pedigree Details for Razors Edge Lil Blue Koala - Bully Breed Resource

heres short shot and all the ones before him { one of my favs}
Viewing Pedigree Details for CLP's Razors Edge Shortshot - Bully Breed Resource

blue sapphire
Viewing Pedigree Details for Blue Sapphire - Bully Breed Resource

you could probably enter his ped in this data base looks like most of the dogs are already there would be pretty easy to do .

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, those are some amazing dogs!

And to think I got him for FREE!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes very lucky girl , he is gonna be a looker. With that ped I would deff look into registering him with the ABKC as an american bully. Registration // The American Bully Registry I think its $20 so doesnt cost much and explains how and what you need to copy to do that. Even if you dont show its always nice to have, if you do want to show later on ABKC would be the place for him UKC wont offer you much for him he wont fit the standard more then likely.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the link! I appreciate all the kind words and guidence. :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
wow beautiful dogs, but that puppy sure is a looker :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Super cute pup!!!! Love it

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone. :)
Puppy slept all through the night in the crate I pulled back out from when O'Malley was a pup. My boyfriend is taking him to work with him today (he is a engineer) so we will see how that goes,lol. Tuff sat in my lap last night without a fuss as we watched the movie Blitz. He has a vet appointment set for Friday as of 30 minutes ago and I will be getting his shots and stuff squared away. He looks extremely healthy but I'm also gonna have a full check up done just to make sure. After work today I will be going to grab some Nylabones and Kongs for his puppy teeth to beat up rather then my furniture or shoes lol, ahh I love how this puppy just got thrown into my lap and I'm already a sap for him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.