Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my friend that introduced me to APBTs by coincidence has a direct full brother to my samson ..... he is about 7 months or so older (same father and mother just diff litter)

anyways, he has a great color combo....lighter than most ive seen with similar colors....and past few weeks his black nose started changing to a red nose lol

what color would u guys say he is????

he is about 16 months old..... also due to unforeseen circumstances she will be placing this dog in a good home as soon as a good candidate appears..... she isn't trying to make a buck....just place him in a good home so he is a happy camper. i would take him in a heartbeat but im afraid of what could happen having 2 unaltered males eventually, if anyone is interested..... BUT HAS TO BE AN INSIDE DOG. pm me. (not really a sale.....more like a good home placement)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
buck skin??? i must look this up....cuz ive never seen another apbt with that color...always a lil darker....in person he is alot lighter in color

·
Banned
319 Posts
i think he looks like a red fawn.

if his nose is back but turning red he may have a "snow nose"

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
im curious about snow nose, since my girls nose is kinda two different colors, would that be considered a snow nose? lol

shes the girl in my sig far left

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
There are no unusual or rare colors on the APBT. I've seen plenty of dogs that color. Nice looking boy. I hope he gets a great home. I actually posted to you about snow nose in the thread awhile back where you posted about it as well as a couple of other things it could be...

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Forgot to ask.... What bloodline is this dog??? Is he in north or south NJ?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
There are no unusual or rare colors on the APBT. I've seen plenty of dogs that color. Nice looking boy. I hope he gets a great home. I actually posted to you about snow nose in the thread awhile back where you posted about it as well as a couple of other things it could be...
:goodpost:

I have seen this in A LOT of dogs.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dog was placed in a home with husband and wife and one child.

he was in hillsborough .....

as far as bloodlines.... this shows u how much i know.... his pedigree is identical to my owns....and i have to look em up.

im not that savvy haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts