Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so...where do i start?! It seems like forever since i posted here. I'm so sorry for my disappearance. I've just been working on commissions, the websites...did i mention commissions?!?! lol! So how are you all?
I know you guys want an art update. So here it is :D
Want my new website? :) https://sites.google.com/site/dawndemolition/

:D I luv you guys!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, I am in shock you have been busy, lol. I love them all I htink Shakaura is my fave. But job well done on Indie and Kaos, love them all and is that a Dobe puppy with natural ears?? HUggles

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Again and a thousand times over... love your work. Just keep that pic of Trinity on the down-low on Facebook. Don't want Diana to see it before I can frame it and give it to her. ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great Job Annie!!!!!!! I'm always so amazed with your work. I wish you lived close I'd take you in as my apprentice :) We could have the funnest shop ever :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Annie, awesome as ever!! I love being your friend on FB.....I get to see some of your pics before you put them on here :D Your so talented!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG Annie, I am in shock you have been busy, lol. I love them all I htink Shakaura is my fave. But job well done on Indie and Kaos, love them all and is that a Dobe puppy with natural ears?? HUggles
Oh yes, i love that boy! And that's a Min pin pup, but a Dobe is in the works! Remember Dozer? :D :hug:

Again and a thousand times over... love your work. Just keep that pic of Trinity on the down-low on Facebook. Don't want Diana to see it before I can frame it and give it to her. ;)
Hahaha, i won't post it. :D
Thank you sooo much! :hug:

Great Job Annie!!!!!!! I'm always so amazed with your work. I wish you lived close I'd take you in as my apprentice :) We could have the funnest shop ever :)
OMG girl, we would have sooo much fun! I'd come over everyday! Even if it's just to baby and dogsit lol! :hug:

Annie, awesome as ever!! I love being your friend on FB.....I get to see some of your pics before you put them on here :D Your so talented!
Thank you! You are so cool! :hug:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahhhh lol @ the min pin and yes I remember Dozer who started as DIablo ;) Can't wait to see that, would love for it to be a red DObe :p

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
ahhhh lol @ the min pin and yes I remember Dozer who started as DIablo ;) Can't wait to see that, would love for it to be a red DObe :p
OMG you remember lol!!!! :D But yes, he will be red. Great minds think alike mommy! :D

do you have any pics of your real life pitbulls? you should post some....
Okay...i used to care for a Pit named Princess, who was killed by my aunt out of hate. Then on and off took care of dogs while helping other people. I don't have an official dog who is registered with a ped and such yet. (God bless the mutts) When life gets stable, and when my mother will be ready to handle another dog, i'll go ahead and get him. It's something that we finally took that pin out of in the past year. I draw other people's pets, aka commissions, to save up for another virtual dog until i can get a real one.
Can't ever stop drawing, it's innate.....

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lookin good, looks like you got your hands on a wacom?
Thanks! I've had it for a while now, it's a Genius. I ordered a Wacom, and some mix up happened but the tablet i have now cost a little over 70 bucks, and the Wacom 50. But that's okay, i didn't want to give Walmart too much trouble lol xD

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Nisse, you know I love your work!! I love everything you post and you never cease to amaze me with your talent and fine attention to detail!! You're a beautiful young lady with a world of talent in your hands and in your imagination. You're gonna go places one day soon, and Auntie Bev will be right there to congratulate you and tell you "I told you that you'd make it big!!" Much love girl, and keep up the great work! Now, you can get back to those pieces I asked you to work on, and just let me know when you need the money for them and they're ready to ship, okay!?

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Amazing artwork! I love that first pic of the puppies de-stuffing their toys. Classic!

You're work is getting better and better.

If I may ask, what do you charge for your pics? I would love to have you do pics of my dogs (past and present) and probably my cats too. That is something I would proudly frame and put on my walls. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah of course I remember :D I can't wait to see that pic :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts