Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keira will be 1 year old on 1/1/12 :clap: Can you believe how quickly time has flown??
Pictures :)
8 weeks:

4 months:

6 months:

8 months:

And here are some recent shots of my "Big Girl" ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha that red bow is so awesome :) Happy early Birthday Keira!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol @ the polk a dot jacket so cute. She has grown up so nice, just wish they stayed small longer :(

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awww, she is a cutie! She has grown up nice :) Kiera ia a Capricorn like me ;) LOL!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha thanks :) She's my Princess. If she wasn't so good-natured, she would be a total Diva. I am really pleased with how she's turned out. She works herself silly, and is building muscle pretty well. She's a solid 43 pounds now! A far cry from the 9 pound puppy I first brought home!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you! Her birthday was awesome :) We took her to Petsmart 2 days before and let her pick out her presents. She got a new coat (because it has gotten freakishly cold and will stay that way for some time)-- which is still a bit too big, but that's okay because she may bulk out a touch as she matures. Also some special treats, a new collar and leash, a toy, and a Bully Stick (which she demolished). Pictures:
Her haul:

Checking out Petsmart:

Her beautiful face :love:

In the car on the way home, she was watching my husband pump gas, lol:

On her birthday:
She was completely mad at me for telling her to wait (But at least she listened:clap: ):

Enjoying her "dessert" (Only on the couch to keep the cats from chasing her off so I could get a decent picture, lol!):

Trying to squeak the Puppycake to death:

All in all, a great birthday for my wonderful girl!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you :D She's a ham and a half-- EVERYONE had to pet her, and there was a crowd of kids following her, hoping to pet her "just one more time". She even proved to be educational for a little old lady there... she approached us, and said that Keira looked like Petey the Pup, and asked if she could pet her (while telling me that "Little Rascals" was her favorite show of all time). Then she asked what breed Keira is. But before I could answer, she started guessing-- she said "Well, I would say Pit, but she's too sweet to be a Pit" LOL I about died laughing! Her best guess was American Bulldog mix. You should have seen her face when I told her that Keira was, in fact, an APBT! First shock, then pleasant surprise. :) It was a great moment!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts