Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So!!!!!! the SPCA in oakland is going to do it for me for free. However, her appt isnt until jan 3rd :( hecka far away. But at least she will get it done. no i just have to make sure she doesnt get pregnant....

if she does, would i be able to tell??? i told my landlord and he just said "thnx that would be cool" ugh he makes me so angry

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Can you just keep her inside and leash-walk her until then? You wouldn't be able to tell right away if she did get knocked up. And cruel as this may sound, she's getting spayed anyway, so it would be kind of a moot point. But if she accidentally gets access to a male, you would want to tell the vet so they could prepare for complications stemming from that.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do leash walk her. and i keep her inside as much as possible. she sleeps in my house, and is in my house when i get home from work. i kept her inside yesterday while i was at work, and today as well, but landlord called me today and said he doesnt want "his" dog confined in my house becuase "she likes it outside". pisses me off becuase he doesnt want to cooporate with me here. if she does get knocked up, there will be no real way for me to tell since im at work 9 hours out of the day. thats the only thing im worried about. im trying the best i can to keep her in my sight as much as possible, but i can only do so much since she isnt my dog, and she IS my landlords... i hate irresponsible ppl

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
So he doesn't understand that you have to keep a female inside to keep her from getting pregnant? (I mean, unless you've got a super-fence that's totally dog-proof.) Maybe some polite educating is in order?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Is there something you could do to get her for keeps. Is he showing any ownership to this dog at all, if not I would be checking with the legal system, animal control, SPCA anyone who can help you on this.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trust me i have tried to educated the man but he is so "busy" with his family of 8 and business he doesnt listen. hes just retarded. im going to keep her inside and just let her out when i come home fore lunch and then keep her inside unitl my bf gets home...

as for keeping her, i REALLY dont want to tick my landlord off, becuase uh, he is my landlord. lol.... i kinda have to be as polite as possible without overstepiing my bounderies with him.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
as for keeping her, i REALLY dont want to tick my landlord off, becuase uh, he is my landlord. lol.... i kinda have to be as polite as possible without overstepiing my bounderies with him.
Offer him $50 for her, you never know, he might take it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts