Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thanks for all that were helping me yesterday lol....

i found someone on craigslist selling a dogloo barn (i had no idea what it was lol) for about $50. i contacted them a few weeks ago, and called the number the provided as well, however, no response and the number was to a disconnected phone.

well they contacted me last night, and was willing to meet up! i was telling them chynas story and they got all mushy on me and sold it to me for $20 bucks!!!!

i took it home, and brought it in the house, to get chyna used to it. kenya was a nut ball and was diggin in there and goofing off, but chyna wouldnt go in it. so i put some blankets in there, and fed her in there last night and when i let her out this morning she went right in it!!! she loves her little house :)

its not raining today which is nice, but its cold out, so im glad she has sonme warmth :)

even tho my landlord just grunted at the dog house when i was bringing it in, my heart was all fuzzy this morning when i saw my chyna-bear in it.

oh!!! i am still going to build one but now i can take my time and "pimp" it out lol

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Very cool. Glad she likes it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Igloos are great as long as you dont have any chewers!

Thats what we use for most of ours. Otherwise we use barrels or wood houses!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
she's so lucky she has yall...

you gotta get pics up! oh, and i'm first in line to see the 'pimped' out doggie house!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Awe I always like looking out and seeing pitty heads peeking out their dog houses hehe.

Yay for Chyna!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THNX EVERYONE! yea i will def post pics up when i get their house done, my bf is real handy, and i have space to do it at work :)

great glad u found smthing and
p.s. coletrain I hate u in the arcade lol j/k
i hate him too

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
PS you might want to go get a bale of straw and put some in there, keeps it all toasty and insullated :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Good deal. That's all we use out in the kennels is the Dogloos. They work great, especially with straw bedding. The only complaint is they love to chew on them. I have seen some gamelines that totally chewed the whole entrance way off of them...lol.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAH i better be careful then. kenya is a chewer, as soon as i brought it home she was chewng on the corners lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts