Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few weeks of shows I have updated pictures of many of the dogs and thought I would share. Thank you Doug for your pictures!!

Barca "The Beast"

I love these pictures he looks so crazy! Barca is like his mother he feels the need to bark the whole time. These were taken at ADBA nationals he didn't place but did well for a 17 month old pup

Varro

Monsoon

WP at WPBTCA National

WP at ADBA Nationals

We are pretty sure this win give him his ADBA CH, Monsoon took 2nd place in his class.

Siren
At WPBTCA Nationals

In Obed the retrieve

In Agility, i love her mouth is open and barking in this picture.... see her and Barca two peas in a pod! lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Girl you have some serious athletes! I love ALL of these pics! Truly putting in work you go girl! I love me some Barca!!! And Varro!!!! And Monsoon! All of them are hella impressive!

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
They are looking AWESOME! I'm totally in love with Monsoon. They are all amazing dogs though.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Loving allll those pics! Fiyahhhhhhh! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Fabulous shots Doug and they all look good Lisa ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Such great pictures, you can see how much they love working for you! Great pictures thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Barca and those faces you would think he saw a toy at the end of the WP track ;) Great Pictures beautiful dogs. Congrats on all your wins

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome shots, Doug and great work Lisa! I believe those are the first barking weight pull photos I've seen!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awesome shots ! They look good!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
too overexposed... your shots are money Doug .. and Lisa, love your dogs.. especially Barca

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
love varros mask

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!!!!! They are beautiful lisa love your boys

1 - 20 of 32 Posts