Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
loe those pix!!!! Way to go Lisa and Doug, Barca, Monsoon and all all the others!

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Love all the pix, over exposed or not! Definitely frame worthy & magazine ready! Great job everybody & congrats on the wins. Keep up the great work Lisa & crew.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Barca crazy eyes, hes beautiful.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
All great shots of some great dogs.... You already know I got nuttin but love for that JRB blooded crew of yours, and dang if Monsoon dont get some too ;)

All yall havin way to much fun at them shows, LOL I'll have to show up to one or two next year, I'd like to go to oklahoma. You know I've been saying keep on bulldoggin for nearly 17 years, wow. 14 of it I've been bulldoggin, LOL and now they got shows on Bulldogger road.. LOL I graduated there.

I hope to come see how yall put it down at that the dog show... :clap:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I gotta revive this thread just to say how awesome all of Lisa's dogs are. Me and my BF are totally in love with Monsoon! Its too bad that Lisa stopped comin on here right about when I started coming on. We would love and be honored to have one of his offspring to get into WP, since Odin has a bum knee.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I was actually just thinking that! Since I have been "prowling" for several years I really miss Lisa and Sadie and a few others that used to be very active! It's like they left at the same time, and I still have no clue why :/

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I was actually just thinking that! Since I have been "prowling" for several years I really miss Lisa and Sadie and a few others that used to be very active! It's like they left at the same time, and I still have no clue why :/
Aside from the fact some of us get busier with our dogs, careers or personal lives.. I think some just get sick of certain :poop: always being passed along and people preaching xyz when its clear they do nothing or very little with their own yards, etc. Which its a shame some of the most knowledgeable folk stopped coming all together or stopped coming as often.. Hurts the new comers learnin' anything from experienced hands.

Sadie and i believe Lisa as well are active on other forums, from what i hear. You already know why i'm not on all that much anymore but yeah..

Can't speak for anyone, they may end up showing up down the line. I'll be popping in from time to time but otherwise busy as hell. :thumbsup:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I missed u KM! I know u don't need my approval but just thought id let u know. I joined pit bull chat too. Although only person I saw was Indie. Im not sure where to find Lisa.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts