Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, he's not that old lol. But he will be 8 in a couple of months. For those of you that didn't know- he suffered a heat stroke in May and we havent been able to do any excercise since then. He was very lazy, seemed in pain, would over heat fast as heck. He started showing signs of improvement in late September/early October. I don't see any need to have him in tip top shape like I had years ago but to have him nice/fit and healthy.

Anyway, on the the before and current

In September -

And this weekend

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is looking great! Much better between September and now!
Thanks ! Just road work and flirt pole on weekends since it's dark when I get home.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Looking healthy for sure! Glad he is able to!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking healthy for sure! Glad he is able to!!!
Thanks ! I took it easy. Hell, I am still taking it easy. Just lots of walking... The only real running he gets are 1 mile runs and a nice game of fetch with a chuck it. But the rest are 3 mile walks 4 times a week. ( as long as it's not below 0).

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Aw man Glad he is getting better. I had a setback with mel when he hurt his paw. Amazing how fast the hard work goes out the window when they scare the crap out of you lol. Mel is enjoying the cold. Thought it would hurt his joints but just the heat and
Humidity do so we have been enjoying the temps for walks as well. Thanks for the update. He is handsome as aways!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just happened to pop in.. love that old man <33332
He's ok.... Aside from managing to get on my counter and eat all of the dinner I just cooked

1 - 11 of 11 Posts