Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a few months so figured id give you an update..

felony is now 4.5 months weighing in at 49.2 as of saturday at the vet eating blue buffalo sence day one
being walked at least a mile everyday and running at the baseball field a few times a week
hes fully crate trained and knows sit, stay, lay down, roll over, and high five as of now
still learning every day and hope to get him into some shows soon:woof:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah hes turning out to be a beast.. i think he gonna out weigh his dad before hes done growing (dads 107) hes just solid muscle for being so young

ill post some pics up soon:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I remember why I quit getting on here.. its just a bunch of stuck up over weight women who could care less about you or your dog unless your a member of there little "click"

I told multiple people about this site when I first started looking at it and not one of them would join and now I know why.. take it easy to all the people who aren't caught up in there little group

Aaron

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
My boy was at the same and now he is 80 and I am trying to make him loose a few pounds. Keep him lean to make sure he doesn't get messed joints specially hips, elbows and the pasterns.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Now I remember why I quit getting on here.. its just a bunch of stuck up over weight women who could care less about you or your dog unless your a member of there little "click"

I told multiple people about this site when I first started looking at it and not one of them would join and now I know why.. take it easy to all the people who aren't caught up in there little group

Aaron
Where did this come from...? I just got blindsided lol.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts

Aaron
Now that's how you draw attention to your thread. Take notes, people!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Come on guys, it was an hour and three minutes and no responses. He has the right to blow a gasket and call you a bunch of over weight women:)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
LOL...go cry somewhere else buddy...your insults show your ignorance...

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

Aaron
Dude, people aren't sitting around waiting for you to post an update on your pup... Give it some time.

Somebody needs attention...

I so wish I can post one of those "Attention Wh***" pictures on here :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts