Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you may know I got my puppy at 4 weeks I was really scared at first as some of you made me real nervous taking a puppy away from his mom at 4 weeks old etc, but I just wanted to give you a update on how he was doing and some recent pictures.
So Bruno my Puppy is 7 Weeks he will be 8 weeks next Tuesday, he is a wonderful pup very energetic and loves to play!
Only issue with him is his bitting problem also what a lot of you predicted would happen being that young. Any help on that would be appreciated.
He also had his first shot on 9/12/11 he goes in to the vet on 10/2/11 for his 2nd one. The vet said he is healthy, he has been eating hard kibble since 5 weeks now I am really impressed with him.
He sleeps all night in his crate and just wakes me up around 8-9am to go potty.
So anyways here is some updated pictures of him.
The last picture was his very first picture when we brought him home at 4 weeks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Glad to hear he is doing well. There are a few things you can try for the nipping. Stop all play immediately and cross your arms until he calms down. You can do and over exaggerated OUCH so he realizes he hurt you. Once you get him to realize play stops when he nips it's should help. I also gave my pup a chuckit ball to hold in his mouth and carry when we play. Or come home and he is excited I would pick one up and hand it to him, he started to do it on his own and it's always close by him. If it's not a bone or other toy works for him too. He always carries balls now. Just not tennis balls, the fuzz is not good once they chew the casing off. Chuckit balls are indestructible and as long as you don't lose it you will be good lol

He is looking great! Cute boy and glad he is doing well!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Cute little puppy. Glad he is doing well :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
What kind of collar?Just a regular one?If it's just a regular collar you can go ahead and put it on him if it fits right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts