Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! O yeah and I got her last parvo shot and dewormed Included in the price of 187!
I'm very satisfied with the vet and for the price as well :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell me what you guys think? The vet said I wouldn't need to post after but I'm going to cus I like that clean crisp look of really pointy ears

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, she's beautiful. :) I never did get my baby's ears cropped. Most people would say that I should have gotten them cropped, but honestly when I adopted him when he was a baby, I loved his ears so much I never invested in getting them cropped.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't regret it at all!
For a second before I got her in the car to the vet I thought about keeping her cute little ears but then realised she is only a puppy for.so long then she is a big.girl lol
I also couldn't pass up the price!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Really, I kind of regret not getting his done. I was also going to get his tail docked, but I had a ton of people say "No! It's cute, keep them both!" so that's what I did. lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got away from ear trimmin' but ... DANG! Looks as stated.. "Perfect"
that's so much! Lol I made it very clear to the vet exactly what I wanted aand he did it and they are exactly symmetrical. Now lets cross our fingers and hope they post perfectly!

Really, I kind of regret not getting his done. I was also going to get his tail docked, but I had a ton of people say "No! It's cute, keep them both!" so that's what I did. lol
I thought about docking before I knew more about the breed and before I even got her but now I just think it would look weird. Lol
Ears are definitely very cute on puppy's bit as they get older I'm not a very big fan unless they are both symmetrical and flop the same lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
My point exactly. I regret now because at the time I think I was really only thinking about the puppy cuteness, but it's too late now. I still love my boy, even if his ears aren't cropped.
Since I started looking at pictures and stuff online for docked tails on pits, I came to the decision it was kind of ridiculous looking. lol

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Beautiful crop! I wouldnt recommend that cheap of a crop but that certainly looks like a legit exception. im a working dog man so therefore crops do nothing for my dogs but for conformation thats a nice crop. but to other folks dont think you can get away with that of an expensive of a crop. dude you were lucky

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
sorry for the grammer. crappy cell

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry for the grammer. crappy cell
Lol I'm on a tablet. I always have auto correction f things up hahaja
And yes I know I was recommended here by 3/4 of all the vets here in Austin so I figured with all the great reviews and recommendations that they must be doing something right.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
hey they did you right man

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks awesome. When I had my pup's done, one ear was slightly drooped. I didn't post it, and it wasn't long before is stood up perfet as well, as if the ear leather got stronger with age.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks awesome. When I had my pup's done, one ear was slightly drooped. I didn't post it, and it wasn't long before is stood up perfet as well, as if the ear leather got stronger with age.
Both stand greatly I just don't want any crinkling in the ear like I said, perfection is my goal lol
as days go on the ears do look better and better!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is the pic. Doesn't do much justice but her ears do come to a nice point she just wouldn't stop moving lol and the carpet blended in with her ears haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts