Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on the forum as much lately, I've just been busy with the normal day to day stuff and taking care of the dogs. The summer kind of threw our schedule off with the heat and not being able to exercise during our normal times, and it shows in my fitness and the dogs. Thankfully the pavement isn't so hot now so we can continue our 6 miles of walking each day, I am surprised that they are not sick of tug and walking around the near by field by now. The dogs are doing good though, and thankfully all 3 of them are still getting a long. The girls have to be supervised closely when playing and I have to stop them at a certain point, but that's normal. It's been more work with a 3rd dog, but I wouldn't change it for anything; heck I already want another one lol. I'll post some updated pictures of the three of them playing, I just have to do it one at a time because the app keeps refreshing and I loose everything I've already wrote.

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Great pictures of the three of them. Look how nice they are all playing together. Love that last picture with Ruby's butt up in the air saying, "Let's play some more".
Thanks for the update pictures T.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
They all look healthy and happy.....can't argue with that. The football has seen better days though:) You don't see three way tug o wars too often LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Great pictures of the three of them. Look how nice they are all playing together. Love that last picture with Ruby's butt up in the air saying, "Let's play some more".
Thanks for the update pictures T.
Thanks Joe, I was testing out my new camera
They do play really good most of the time, but I have to watch closely because sometimes I have to stop the play from going too far with the girls. I feel like the girls never stop playing, if Ruby isn't instigating Gemini then Gem is instigating Ruby lol.

Great pics TC, the crew is looking fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Dicky

They all look healthy and happy.....can't argue with that. The football has seen better days though
You don't see three way tug o wars too often LOL.
Thank you! The football has definitely seen better days, there is only half of it left lol. They always want to play tug at the same time and would continue to "fight" over the smaller tug rope toys, so I had to make a custom three way tug for them to play with.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts