Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a busy couple of weeks since we brought Tiva home. She's pretty DA so we dont let her around Nismo or Lowla. The type that doesnt bark or growl. Just stares excitedly, pulling harder than ever if on a leash. Sometimes lets out a quite whine.
Now that she's mature I can see a huge difference in her. But she's still the same pup I drove down to cali a year ago. She LOVES the springpole, its all she wants to do. lol. I've taken her out on the skateboard a few times like we used to when she was a puppy. We actually went for about 2 miles today, she sprinted the whole way. It was soo much fun.
To say the least, I have missed this dog. She's my favorite dog that we've ever had, and im glad she's home! :hug:
A bit out of shape, but that wont take long :woof:
I finished her welcome home collar last night too. i love it

Tiva, sit.... stay...

get it!

thanks for looking everyone!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
She looks great, can't wait for updates on her

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She looks great Ilike her color that darkbrindle is nice. Great collar as well ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She looks so great. I can see a big difference. GORGEOUS girl!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwww tiba tiba!! I'm glad everything is going good with her :) I'm sure gunna miss that little brat :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
She's a beautiful girl.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She looks great Trev! Gorgeous girl :) What bloodlines is she?? She looks pitterstaff.....Bella is built just like her and that's what she is. Tiva is ripped! I love muscley females ;) can't wait to see more of her!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she looks awesome trav!! im glad shes home where she belongs and you're happy with her :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She looks great Trev! Gorgeous girl :) What bloodlines is she?? She looks pitterstaff.....Bella is built just like her and that's what she is. Tiva is ripped! I love muscley females ;) can't wait to see more of her!
I belive she's RE.Am I right Trevor?
She's looking great Trevor.Glad you got her back and are happy with her!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
aw! I'm so glad tiba tiba's home where she belongs. She looks great, but i know in no time you'll have her looking greater! Love the collar too!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks freakin buff in the first pic.. the ones of her on the springpole she looks just like Diesel

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She looks great Ilike her color that darkbrindle is nice. Great collar as well ;)
her brindle is really blonde/orange-ish. pretty wild looking in person. thanks!

Awwwww tiba tiba!! I'm glad everything is going good with her :) I'm sure gunna miss that little brat :)
you can see her any time :) thanks again Krystal, you saved her life.

Glad you have her home where she belongs Trev. ^.^
She looks very happy!
its that bull dog mentality. she'll always be happy. no matter what comes her way. i think she's proved that thus far :)

looks freakin buff in the first pic.. the ones of her on the springpole she looks just like Diesel
she is ridiculous buff, especially for a female. she reminds me of Diesel a whole lot in the sense that they both LIVE for the spring pole lol.
i'd like to enter her into a hang time competition

RE :)
thank you :)

She looks great, can't wait for updates on her
She looks so great. I can see a big difference. GORGEOUS girl!
She's a beautiful girl.
She looks great there Trev
she looks awesome trav!! im glad shes home where she belongs and you're happy with her :D
I belive she's RE.Am I right Trevor?
She's looking great Trevor.Glad you got her back and are happy with her!
aw! I'm so glad tiba tiba's home where she belongs. She looks great, but i know in no time you'll have her looking greater! Love the collar too!
Such a good looking girl ! Im happy for you guys :)
thank you so much you guys. life is a whole lot better with her around. cant say it enough how much fun she is and how much we missed her. it was my biggest mistake re-homing her. but it was best at the time. i look at it like another family got to share her experience with me. she's touched a whole lot of lives.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
What a hunk of dog!

Gorgeous, Besides obviously being a rednose fan there is nothing better than a nice rich brindle. & THAT brindle is EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

Already muscular but i'm sure you will have her looking prestine in no time;
once again gorgeous, Thanks for sharing!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Such a gorgeous girl.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
She really is such a great dog. All the kids who have crossed paths with her just adore her to death. The 3 days fighting like hell with AC and cops was way more that worth it. I'm so glad that she is back home where she belongs, having fun and loving life with her family. Give her a big hug and a belly scratch for me.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What a hunk of dog!

Gorgeous, Besides obviously being a rednose fan there is nothing better than a nice rich brindle. & THAT brindle is EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

Already muscular but i'm sure you will have her looking prestine in no time;
once again gorgeous, Thanks for sharing!
thank you! its nice to hear :)

Such a gorgeous girl.
thanks!
She really is such a great dog. All the kids who have crossed paths with her just adore her to death. The 3 days fighting like hell with AC and cops was way more that worth it. I'm so glad that she is back home where she belongs, having fun and loving life with her family. Give her a big hug and a belly scratch for me.
me too :) its like she never left :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts