Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I left the girls out of the last one here they all are.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
As always they all looks great. Lunais my fav I think cause shes more classic but Zeke is my fav bully build. Him and Luna pups would be amazing as far as build match up. But of course I always even with my APBTS like taking a large husky correct male into a petiteish well conformed female. Lolalways love seeing your babies like I said if I were a bully person my males would definitely look like Zeke or Crush imo the ideal bully build on those boys.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awww thanks.. and if a luna zeke pup is your ideal match up just keep watching Carries Lucy, :) I see so much of both of them in Lucy.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
As always they all looks great. Lunais my fav I think cause shes more classic but Zeke is my fav bully build. Him and Luna pups would be amazing as far as build match up. But of course I always even with my APBTS like taking a large husky correct male into a petiteish well conformed female. Lolalways love seeing your babies like I said if I were a bully person my males would definitely look like Zeke or Crush imo the ideal bully build on those boys.
awww thanks.. and if a luna zeke pup is your ideal match up just keep watching Carries Lucy, :) I see so much of both of them in Lucy.
I'm quite partial to that combo myself ;) She's just came out of her second heat so she's not as toned as usual but she's got a lot of Zeke's build.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Such great pictures! Love seeing them all so happy! Such a beautiful family you have :) I missed update part 1, now I gotta go find it lol

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Hard to tell which are more striking, the kids or the dogs. LOL. Both are great looking. The pictures of the children with the dogs is the best of both worlds. Thanks for sharing with us angelbaby.

Joe

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone :) deff a full house and about to welcome a new member home this week... will see how that intro goes lol.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Awwww love them all!! It's good to see Pep acting....peppy! Lol! I love Zeke though and all his babies :p Opie has Zeke's face for sure

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I love your crowd Angel. They always look so happy.

Zeke reminds me of a bigger version of a staffy my family had when I was little. makes me consider getting a tricolor bully, a little bit. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts