Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics, that last one is my fave so cute.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG you got a new pup, man I have been gone too long, I LOVE that third pic down, those ears girl, you know I'm a sucker and it looks like Bear likes him, awwwww I'm jealous. What's his name?? OMG give him some love for me Congrats girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG you got a new pup, man I have been gone too long, I LOVE that third pic down, those ears girl, you know I'm a sucker and it looks like Bear likes him, awwwww I'm jealous. What's his name?? OMG give him some love for me Congrats girl :D
OMG where have you been LOL, yup i got a new one her names Cali shes 3 months old and you missed soo many new threads i posted you gotta catch up :rofl:

look at those ears!!! the 3rd pic is so freaking cute. i love that bear and the new pup are color coordinated w/ the brown/white. :)
LOL its bears mini me :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lolgirl dealing with life on life's terms, trying to survive. Lots has happened, I will fill you in another day. But man is she gorgeous, \and it would take me a month to catch up on everything, lol. But I will try my hardest. :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lolgirl dealing with life on life's terms, trying to survive. Lots has happened, I will fill you in another day. But man is she gorgeous, \and it would take me a month to catch up on everything, lol. But I will try my hardest. :D
LOL take your time those threads arnt going anywhere, did you know bear is already 1 yr old, he a big boy :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg I missed his bday. Awww Happy belated Bear, big hugs and I know they aren't going anywhere, I just gotta have the time to look at them all :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
whoa whoa, i dont have too much room to talk cause i havent got mine yet, but where is nizmos collar at o_O

·
Registered
151 Posts
LOL i havent got any and cali is growing so i dont want to spend each couple months on a collar i want to wait til there fuly grown then i can start to think about gettin them each one :D
lol ok. sry i just am a big fan. they are amazing. Even though i havent got one yet cause i have my money goiing elsewhere. i will buy mine next week and im a big supporter for awesomness!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol ok. sry i just am a big fan. they are amazing. Even though i havent got one yet cause i have my money goiing elsewhere. i will buy mine next week and im a big supporter for awesomness!
Ya i dont have much money as i dont have a job but once i get one my money always goes to the animals first then me LOL

·
Registered
151 Posts
i feel ya, i try to be the same way. I just love my dog so much and i will sacrifice somtimes so my dogs can have some..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts