Go Pitbull Forums banner

update/ random pics of Apollo (HEAVY)

1K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Bully_Boy_Joe 
#1 · (Edited)
Couple of random pics of Apollo and a little of my sisters pitterpat from today...

The old pitterpat lol

Apollo and Missy

Him and the pitterpat again

See less See more
#10 ·
Lookin' good Joseph! I can't wait to see how this little rascal turns out! Are you going to get his ears cropped or leave them natural?

#12 ·
I'm not sure what you mean as far as being behind you if you wanted to show??? It really depends on the Judge and which registry you're going to compete in. Most judges prefer a cropped dog, but won't necessarily rule out another great dog if it has natural ears. Your pups ears are rose right now which are acceptable/preferred for the placement of the natural ear.

#13 · (Edited)
When I said he'll be behind me I meant he will support me. As in take me to the shows and help me get him ready for the show. My moms not that interested in the breed to go that far with me lol.

I don't know how he will do as far as UKC conformation, but it won't hurt to try. He is not bully enough to win anything tthrough the ABKC, and his mom is doing pretty good in the UKC right now, so idk what direction I should go in.

#15 ·
Sorry it took so long to respond... Well, I cringe telling you this because it took me 5 months to get it back... His dad is waaay out of standard for the UKC and he's really too young to evaluate who he'll really turn out like as an adult. Send out for his ABKC papers so you can dabble with both and feel out what type of show you personally prefer and have a back up plan for where ever apollo fits best.

#17 ·
no problemo :) I didn't know you were looking to get into the showing scene? I'm going to be feeling it out once I get Pig and Cree Cree back from Performance.... I'm gonna try some agility with pig too :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.