Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this summer has been super busy and I haven't been on here much, but figured I should give a little update and share my successes with you all. :) We got our chocolate lab puppy, Sophie, a little over a month ago, and her and Bullet are best friends. Bullet is so tolerant with her, she beats the :poop: out of him most of the time, but he really doesn't care. I honestly think he just really enjoys having a playmate now. He never used to get the zoomies before, but every night when I let them outside to do their business before bedtime, he goes nuts and runs all over the yard with Sophie trying her hardest to catch up. If he stops, she will run up to him and he'll start going all over again. It's hilarious! He's such a fabulous dog, I am very proud of him and how wonderful he is in every aspect. :) We had a little mishap when we were out 4-wheeling a few weeks ago, Bullet got ran over, but luckily he was just fine, got some road rash but some antibiotics and rymadyl fixed him right up. Anyway, here's some pictures of Bullet and Sophie for your enjoyment, thanks for looking, hope you enjoy them :)

Love this goofy picture

I told him to get in his kennel, and for some reason he decided to squeeze into Sophie's... lol

Riding in the back of the Rzr

The cone of shame after he got ran over... you can see the road rash on his back leg, luckily that's all he got.

Basking in the sunshine

Durrrr...

yum, rawhide stick! a very rare treat...

And here's some of little miss Sophie

Snuggling with Bullet this morning

She likes his kennel better than her own

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Oh my gosh.. poor guy! glad he is ok! he looks like Riley almost! she has the same color brindle on her paws, chest and cheeks :) and your little one has gotten so much bigger too! too cute.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Nice pics. Loos like bullet always wanted to be a model...he sure does love that camera time :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Great pics I love bullet, sophie is super adorable too!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yay updated Bullet pics!!He's so handsome and she is getting big quick!!She's definitely a little cutie.thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Some good shots

but ah.. whats with the AK just chillin against the couch? Hah
I was hoping I would be the first to say something lol...

... Bullet's awesome, looks like the happiest dog.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Some good shots

but ah.. whats with the AK just chillin against the couch? Hah
I was hoping I would be the first to say something lol...

... Bullet's awesome, looks like the happiest dog.
LOL my BF had just bought that gun, so it wasn't put away quite yet.. figures the guys would notice that.... haha :roll:

We usually keep it out just in case a rabid polar bear wanders into our backyard, ya know, the hazards of living in Alaska... LMAO :roll:

Thanks for the comments everyone, and yes, Bullet definitely loves his camera time! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
love them! Such great shots! Glad he is feeling better and Sofie is adorable!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts