Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark took photos of the critters for me. I hate how he points down and takes them..
It makes Bogart look f'd up! but either way I LOVE THIS BOY! he is so ugly he is cute!! :roll: he is my spoiled rotten fur son<3

and one of the spoiled rotten brat herself..and yes she is giving Mark the stink eye look. :rofl:

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have to add: that house just looks gross! glad I am getting out of there and my dogs too..I HATE how brittle and goss B's fur looks and Poor Ri looks upset.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they do. Riley is the none stop crying machine and Bogart is mama's emo boy who has done nothing but mope. I know I am a dork but I talked to them on the phone earlier. LOL!!!! Told them they have very special presents coming JUST for them and a really big special suprise to go with their special presents. (me) ;)
I have things to do out in las vegas and gotta get them anyways.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... im sure they cant wait to get to you!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
your picking them up now not flying them? they are gonna go nuts when they see you,hope you have the camera with you when you arrive lol. love the stink eye pic lol.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, what is happening is I am going out there to handle some important business that needs to be done so I will be in Vegas the 16th to may 1st so I figured it would be a tad cheaper just to drive them back with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts